My Top Ten Fav Things
I have been thinking a lot about these tough economic times and how people are finding the joy in everyday things. The little things, you might say, really do bring people a lot of happiness and joy. You simply have to know where to look for it, and how to be Thankful in all things. I love many things and I am a passionate person. I love finding the joy in the small, everyday blessings of Life. I thought I would put "My Top Ten" on Paper. (or Blog as the case may be!) Who knows? My list may inspire you to start that Gratitude Journal you've been meaning to start working on. Wasn't that one of your New Year's Resolutions? I bet that you have many things to be thankful for! Not all of them have to cost you so much money!
My Top Ten Favorite Simple Things
1. A hot cup of coffee!
2. Children who get ready for school without fussing, whining, or complaining.
3. finding that my favorite pair of jeans are NOT in the Dirty Clothes Basket!
4. a unexpected phone call from a friend-just calling to say "hi"
5. getting the short line at the grocery
6. watching my children participate in something that they TRULY LOVE DOING
7. when my Hubby folds the four loads of laundry I had been meaning to get to
8. the smell of my children's hair after their showers
9. my husband's love notes
10. a bubble bath, fav pj's, a good candle and a heated bed! (ok- that was 4-in-one!)
This is my list. What's your's? God is so good and has blessed us abundantly! We do not have to look far to see his riches and grace sprinkled all through our lives. Enjoy the things he has put in your life. Remember to Thank him for it.