Monday, June 9, 2008

While you were out....................

Okay...okay......I know.....I have failed miserably at blogging......on a regular basis that is....but just for the time being.....I have been VERY busy you know....where should I start? The beginning is usually a nice place. After last week's FUN day at Don Fox's park, I came home and got my second wind..so to speak! I stayed up painting until 1am! (and can I just say, I have not recovered yet!) Everything I have hurts AND I am sunburned and PEELING. It is NOT a pretty thing! The rooms however....... they are quite lovely! Tom's office was first because he was coming home first. I painted it tan with a rust colored accent wall. He loved it!!! Then I moved on to Dalton's room! His is tan with a chocolate accent wall. (Does anyone see a theme here?) It is awesome and he loved his well! I am glad because I am about dead. Now we have VBS this week. Wow......Lord give me strength...... Then today, Dalton had dental surgery to remove all four wisdom teeth. He is sleeping now. Just the stress of your child going under and then waking up TOTALLY OUT OF IT, is a very nerve-wracking thing. Do I hear any amens??? We came home with 4 prescriptions. I hope I can wake him up enough to get him to swallow them! And it is only Monday...............

No comments: